connection101 is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our websites www.connection101.com.au and or www.therelationshiptoolbox.com.au and or www.catrionalightfoot.com (sites).
We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Email addresses and contact details
Any contact information shared with connection101 including email addresses or phone numbers will never be revealed to a third party or shared with anyone for any reason.
connection101 and it's employees reserve the right to contact you, and you may unsubscribe from this at any time by following the directions on the email, at the bottom, or by contacting Catriona Lightfoot directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card details
Accessing personal information
If you have concerns
connection101 uses a third party provider STRIPE to process Credit card payments for services provided by connection101. No employee of connection101 has access to this information. Details collected as part of this payment are stored as per the STRIPE terms and conditions. Find out more HERE
Any information collected as part of our work together is totally confidential and as such you are free to discuss anything that will assist you in working towards your goals. The only exception to that is if you reveal something to me that leads me to believe you may harm yourself or another person(s). I will work out the best course of action in that scenario and if possible advise you at the time prior to taking action.
Some of the ways in which I protect your privacy through my processes and systems:
- Any notes I keep about our sessions are electronic and password protected;
- My electronic calendar is password protected;
- Client information such as email addresses and phone numbers is also password protected and never shared with anyone;
- Sessions held in my office are spaced such that it would be rare to cross paths with my other clients;
- Sessions via Skype will never be recorded without your permission;
- If a friend has referred you to me they will never hear whether you actually engaged my services or not – for that matter no one outside of you and me will ever know that you are coming to see me unless you tell them (which of course is your choice).
- If you attend one of the groups I offer no one will know that you are seeing me individually unless you share that information yourself.
I will always seek your express permission before I talk about your situation with other helping professionals.
It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make a request to have your details changed, please email
If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all, let us know. We’ll do our best to observe it, subject to our obligations at law.
If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact email@example.com